This tutorial will guide you how to change background colors or Themes in Windows 10 or Windows 8
How to do:
1. Press F9 on your desktop to open Search Bar or simply click on search option in left bottom corner beside start menu icon to go to Search Bar.
2. Write Setting in search bar and click on first settings icon which will appear after you write Settings in search bar.Click and Open Settings.
3. You will see some settings like windows control panel but with a new design that is minimal design of windows 10 and 8.From here click on Personalization settings that will be on right side of screen in settings.I will show you here.
4. Now you are in personalization setting and you will see some settings here like
First open Background by clicking on it.You can see there are several backgrounds which you have used in the past and these backgrounds can change your start menu background colours as well.Just click anyone of these and you will get relevant colour automatically set in background and start menu.
5. If you want to change colours according to your desire and not of the windows selected colours then click on colors just below backgrounds and from here click on Automatically choose an assent colour from background and turn it off and turn on Show colour on start,taskbar and action centre.
Now just select your desire colour for background.