This article will show you how to use Android phone which supports battery saving mode in Ultra Power Saving Mode,
1. First thing, you need enable extreme battery saving mode by pulling down the status bar and choose extreme battery mode. If you use HTC Phones,this mode is called Extreme battery saving mode but in other phones like Samsung,it is called Ultra Power Saving Mode.
2. After this you are unable to use any other applications except some like phone,messages etc.Now exit the mode and Go to playstore and download OMNI SWIPE or LAZY SWIPE.You can use Clean Master also for this purpose as it has a function called iSwipe which does the trick quite pretty.But omni swipe has more functions than clean master so i prefer using omni swipe.
3. Download Omni swipe or lazy swipe from Play store or from this link directly free of cost and add favourite apps in it by customizing it.It is very easy to use for beginners due to its less compexity.You can also Change its colours by changing themes in it.If you want more apps in omni swipe you can switch to bubble theme which is mainly for adding more apps.
5. Now enable Extreme battery saving mode on from statusbar or by going to Settings>Battery/Power Usage>Ultra/Extreme Power Saving Mode and try opening omni swipe from the extreme power saving mode main screen after it has enabled by swiping from bottom right or left corner.You can adjust the swipe area from where you can open omni swipe by going to omni swipe settings.
6. You will see omni swype is working well in Extreme battery saving mode or ultra battery saving mode also which means you can now Easily use any app in this mode without fear of being losing battery fast.
7. You can also turn on wifi,bluetooth etc on the go and no need to exit the extreme battery saving mode everytime when you want to use any other application.